SSM’s Annual General Meeting
When? Saturday 1st April, 3.00pm* (note later time – we’ll be there from 2.30)
Where? Bridge 5 Mill, 22a Beswick Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 7HR.
see: http://www.merci.org.uk/drupal/visiting for location
For members – join here.
Speed date to:
- Help us work out how to realise our strategy for 2017.
- Learn more about Steady State Manchester
- Have fun; come to find out more
- To report to members on SSM’s work over 2016-7, receiving reports from the Chair and Treasurer with an opportunity for members to ask questions.
- To elect positions of Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and the other executive committee (the SSM collective) members.
- Confirmation of minutes of previous AGM
- Agreement of subscription rates for the coming year.
- Any other business to be notified.
Members are welcome to stand for Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, or to join the collective Notify us by email steadystatemanchester[at]gmail.com or letter, at least 10 days in advance of the meeting, i.e. by 23 March, 9pm.
Any other business should also be notified by 23 March, 9pm.
The SSM constitution is available at this link:
You have to be a paid up member to attend. Join here
* We’ve picked the time to avoid clashes with 2 other events, also on Saturday 1st April, that members might be going to:
There is a demonstration “Save our Green Belt” at 1.00pm at Albert Square, so anyone wanting to go to that too will be able to do both. See poster.
There is also a CND meeting with Hiroshima and Nagasaki survivors at the People’s History Museum at 6.30. We’ll be finished well in time for people to get there.
Be Inspired with Satish Kumar
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
Seize it While You Can
Friday 24th March @ St Peter’s Chaplaincy, Oxford Road
£10 – Get your ticket here
Saturday 25th March @ The New Welcome Wing, Gorton Monastery
£20 – Get your ticket here
Discounted Double Booking for both events – Saving £5
£25 – Get your tickets here