- UK Government’s Net Zero Strategy – a critical review 18 November, 2021
- The Carbon and Planning Workbook 8 November, 2021
- Can Cop26 lead to a viable future? The Meteor interviews us. 6 November, 2021
- A Viable Future? Explorations in post-growth – free ebook 8 October, 2021
- Coming up: “A Viable Future?” 7 October, 2021
Read Our Key Materials
"A Viable Future: Explorations in Post-Growth from Steady State Manchester" - available as a free ebook or an affordable 361 page paperback.
"The Viable Economy … and Society”, a pamphlet presenting an integrated approach to economic, social and ecological well-being.
"The Carbon and Planning Workbook" - a guide for citizens responding to planning proposals.
And for more, see our publications page (on top menu).
Search the Steady State Manchester website
Email circulation list – sign-up.
Click here to join our email list. It is low volume, rarely more than a couple of messages a month, and it will keep you up to speed with events, publications, initiatives and so on. There are options to unsubscribe there too.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Andy Burnham
- café conversations
- Carolyn Kagan
- citizens income
- city region
- climate change
- community resilience
- countering arguments against steady-state
- economic growth
- GHG emissions
- Global South
- Greater Manchester
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- green growth
- James Vandeventer
- Living Wage
- local currency
- Local government
- majority world
- Manchester City Council
- Mark Burton
- Mike Riddell
- planetary boundaries
- replacement economy
- social justice
- Spatial Framework
- steady state economy
- Tyndall Centre
- viable economy
Tag Archives: basic income
This blog tells you about our next cafe conversation and gives feedback on our last one ‘Let’s talk about the future of work and income’ held in March. The next one is on the EU Referendum. It is … Continue reading
Monday 21st March at Cross St Chapel from 6.30-8.30pm Continue reading