- UK Government’s Net Zero Strategy – a critical review 18 November, 2021
- The Carbon and Planning Workbook 8 November, 2021
- Can Cop26 lead to a viable future? The Meteor interviews us. 6 November, 2021
- A Viable Future? Explorations in post-growth – free ebook 8 October, 2021
- Coming up: “A Viable Future?” 7 October, 2021
Read Our Key Materials
"A Viable Future: Explorations in Post-Growth from Steady State Manchester" - available as a free ebook or an affordable 361 page paperback.
"The Viable Economy … and Society”, a pamphlet presenting an integrated approach to economic, social and ecological well-being.
"The Carbon and Planning Workbook" - a guide for citizens responding to planning proposals.
And for more, see our publications page (on top menu).
Search the Steady State Manchester website
Email circulation list – sign-up.
Click here to join our email list. It is low volume, rarely more than a couple of messages a month, and it will keep you up to speed with events, publications, initiatives and so on. There are options to unsubscribe there too.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Andy Burnham
- café conversations
- Carolyn Kagan
- citizens income
- city region
- climate change
- community resilience
- countering arguments against steady-state
- economic growth
- GHG emissions
- Global South
- Greater Manchester
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- green growth
- James Vandeventer
- Living Wage
- local currency
- Local government
- majority world
- Manchester City Council
- Mark Burton
- Mike Riddell
- planetary boundaries
- replacement economy
- social justice
- Spatial Framework
- steady state economy
- Tyndall Centre
- viable economy
Tag Archives: noliberalism
Nearly forty people participated in a day workshop, Towards a Sustainable Economic System on Tuesday 23rd July in central Manchester facilitated by James Medway and Stephen Reid from the London based New Economics Foundation. The day was organised by an … Continue reading