- Community campaigners probe Labour position on Green Belt development 30 January, 2023
- Places for Everyone: the carbon impact. Revised figures. 3 January, 2023
- Strategising Degrowth – book review 15 December, 2022
- Places for Everyone, week 3 – Carbon emissions 2 December, 2022
- Places for Everyone, week 2 – Green Belt and Airport 28 November, 2022
Read Our Key Materials
"A Viable Future: Explorations in Post-Growth from Steady State Manchester" - available as a free ebook or an affordable 361 page paperback.
"The Viable Economy … and Society”, a pamphlet presenting an integrated approach to economic, social and ecological well-being.
"The Carbon and Planning Workbook" - a guide for citizens responding to planning proposals.
And for more, see our publications page (on top menu).
Search the Steady State Manchester website
Email circulation list – sign-up.
Click here to join our email list. It is low volume, rarely more than a couple of messages a month, and it will keep you up to speed with events, publications, initiatives and so on. There are options to unsubscribe there too.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Andy Burnham
- Book reviews
- café conversations
- carbon budget
- Carolyn Kagan
- citizens income
- city region
- climate change
- community resilience
- countering arguments against steady-state
- economic growth
- Global South
- Greater Manchester
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- green growth
- Green New Deal
- James Vandeventer
- Living Wage
- local currency
- Local government
- majority world
- Manchester City Council
- Mark Burton
- Places for Everyone
- planetary boundaries
- replacement economy
- social justice
- Spatial Framework
- steady state economy
- Tyndall Centre
- viable economy
Tag Archives: The Impossible Hamster
This will take you a minute and some change to watch. Please forward it to friends! There is now a (very basic) links page on this site. In the coming days – what YOU can do to make this project … Continue reading